<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 19, 2005

POSTUS INTERRUPTUS

Boy that Kanye West has got my goat. I can't believe he said those things about President Bush, that he doesn't like black people. Even after a couple of weeks I can't get it out of my mind. It's the one thing about the hurricane that really bothers me. There's a lot of human misery for sure, but is that any call to say negative things about out Dear Leader? I think not. I applauded when that football crowd booed Kanye West on that Thursday night football game. Football fans are patriotic for sure, they know what's what.

The more I think about it, the more I want to put together a list of how President Bush has been helping black people, to put K. West's lies out to pasture. What I'm gonna have is all the initiatives, laws, social programs, ect., ect. and such that the President of the U.S. has had to help all of the black people.

All right, here goes.





I think I better use Google to get them all in order.




Just a minute:



Um, um. Just hold on a second till I get the results.




Darn. There's someone at the door. I'll have to get back to you later.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?