<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 01, 2004

UNDECIDED, BUT ON MESSAGE

I was undecided about whether or not to watch the debates last night.

I'd had my expectations lowered so much that I didn't think I could enjoy the show.

I'd heard that all Bush really had to do was show up, not reveal himself to be a gibbering idiot, and he'd win.

Instead of watching, I played Scrabble against a game disc that had come free in a box of Cheerios. I lost four games in a row and went to bed. I felt a little like a gibbering idiot myself.

Imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning and heard that Bush has lost the debate.

Most everyone seemed to agree that the President had shown himself to be a gibbering idiot.

Not that I didn't know this. Really, who didn't? I'm sure those closest to him and most supportive of his candidacy know it better than most. They also know it's poor form to let on.

Well, now the cat's out of the bag, for the millionth time. Will it make a difference?

I'm undecided.






|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?