<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 21, 2004

POINT TAKEN

CNN ran a Special Report on the presidential election last night. Senior Political Analyst Bill Schneider was on with some hot information on the battleground states du jour: Florida, Pennsylvania, and Ohio.

The scoop as Schneider reports it in a hushed tone: "Political insiders say that whoever wins two out of these three states states will win the election."

So, Schneider didn't know this himself; he had to contact some "political insiders" to figure it all out.

I hope he didn't have to work the phones to hard to come up with this inside information. I'm pretty sure by this time my dog is aware of the possibilities, and my dog is not all that into politics.

So, why did the two candidates spend their day yesterday in Ohio? Obviously, they took my earlier post (To Whom It May Concern) to heart.





|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?