<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 08, 2004

I WILL SLEEP SOUNDLY TONIGHT

Martha Stewart is off the streets.


OSAMA WHO?

Christiane Amanpour is in Afghanistan for the presidential election Saturday. I heard her breathlessly report that one of the 45 candidates for the office is a woman. She was very excited about the progress being made. As long as we invaded for the right reasons.

GEORGE BUSH: SUPPORTER OF THE U.N.

The latest rationale being offered for the Iraq War is that Saddam was abusing the U.N. Food for Oil Program. Makes perfect sense. if I knew that that was the reason for the war, I would have been foursquare behind our leaders from day one. It just makes my blood boil to hear the the U.N. is not being properly respected.

PRESIDENT GOPHER

I heard a "debate expert, a professor from Rutgers, on CBS radio news this morning. he feels that the president's poor performance in the first debate may work to his advantage tonight, in that he has "lowered the bar" once again.

Any lower and Mr. Bush is going to have to tunnel in from underneath the stage.






|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?